Yoga-Sutra-2 Introduction Author and Commentator
Study Patanjali to rediscover the real you
Mindfulness is right meditation aims at the discovery of our true nature.
Start with basics
1. Eastern wisdom aims at the discovery of our true nature –self.
2. Ignorance (incomplete knowledge) vs. wisdom (right knowledge).
3. Wrong vs. right notion – who am I, the universe, existence, and How to live and work daily.
4. Mindfulness is living in self –peace –happiness and not a practice.
How does the program work?
1. Learning principles, clarity by removing confusions and regular practice.
2. Guided practice wrt. To mind, learning from experiences, sharing, HB, MF, EI, PP.
3. Practice to experience, experience to live, and live to awaken.
Awakening is your birthright.
1. Your level- pain, well-being, awakening.
2. Level- like a kid, like an intellectual and ready to experience.
3. Aspiration, principles, live teacher, and time
Who can join? Ready and qualify?
1. Anyone who is seeking peace, happiness,
You can attend the program
Online / in-person / group / corporate programs
About Girish Jha: www.girishjha.com
Well-being, and complementary approach to overcome addiction/dependence from drugs, alcohol, and other social abuses.
Patanjali Yoga Sutra
1. Section 1: Patanjali – enlightened master teaches meditation/mindfulness
2. summary of fur chapters of Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
3. Eastern Wisdom and its method to discover the true nature
4. Yoga Sutra 1.1 -1.4. What Self-discovery mean?
5. Yoga-Sutra -1.5 -1.11. How the mind is the cause of suffering and means of freedom
6. Yoga-Sutra-1.12-1.16. What is the method? What are the steps to succeed in mindfulness or meditation?
7. Yoga-Sutra -1.17-1.18 Stages of mindfulness
8. Yoga-Sutra- 1.19-1.23 Types and levels of seekers.
9. Yoga-Sutra-1.24-1.29 What is self (our true nature)?
10. Yoga -Sutra-1.32-1.39 What are the barriers and obstacles on the path?
11. What is Kriya Yoga according to Patanjali?
12. What is Ashtanga yoga according to Patanjali?
13. What are the three main methods to achieve the highest state of meditation?
Simple practices of eastern wisdom
1. Mindfulness -beginners
2. Self-awareness practice
3. Shani Meditation
The channel is all about Eastern Wisdom. Eastern Wisdom is an instrument of knowledge that aims at self-discovery, i.e., awakening, realization, and transformation. Eastern Wisdom includes yoga, tantra, meditation, mindfulness, mantra, kundalini; all follow the same principles, but different practices customized for other people. Every practice given by teachers all around the world is based on the principles of eastern wisdom. Anyone deviates from it creates cult, dogma, belief; otherwise, it is free from them.
Girish Jha has been teaching, mentoring, and promoting wellness for patients/ seekers, desiring proven results without the reliance (and costs) associated with pharmaceuticals. He has offered services in alternative and complementary mind-body practices, well-being, and illness management programs for the last 40+ years. He has helped improve the quality of life for patients/ seekers with psychological disorders (ADHD, PTSD, and anxiety) and physical conditions (including Muscular Dystrophy, various forms of cancer, and debilitating pain). His patients come from all walks of life (technologists, engineers, public servants, politicians, diplomats, teachers, adolescents, and even medical doctors).
He guides the seekers to move from ignorance ( incomplete to the knowledge of who we truly are) based on the teachings and texts of eastern wisdom. The impact of ignorance covers one or more of the following symptoms: anxiety, anger, panic, grief, chronic pain, physical pain, relationship problems, loneliness. He mentors coach people to know one’s inner potential, awakens to unlimited powers of permanent peace and happiness.
Girish Jha has studied world religions, eastern psychology, thousands of traditional practices, under the tutelage of 50 Himalayan masters. Besides his formal education in physics, chemistry, psychology, and physiology, he had the great luck to meet and receive personal instruction from many great and famous scholars and saints. Still, soon he realized that his life could only be transformed by one great Master – living in seclusion high in the Himalayas, Swami Lakshman Das Avadhootji.
Girish Jha dedicated his life to this Master, who taught and mentored him to most profound traditions. Thanks to him, he realized that only full awareness could bring peace, prosperity, and success in life.
Download practices at https://www.spreaker.com/user/girishjha
#GirishJha #EasternWisdom #EvolveAndHelpEveryoneToEvolve #BeHappy #KeepSmiling